The Recognition > Manage page makes it easy to see all of the recognition activity in Bonusly. Here you’ll get a basic overview of each recognition post given out by your team. You can also download this report to see a lot more detail to review and share with your team. ✨
You can filter this report using the Filter users button to search for specific users by name, email, department, location, and admin permissions. 🎉
You can also search this report by date or time frame to drill-down for a more targeted search. Click on Filter by date to select a range or click on the drop-down menu to choose a specific month to review.
- From - User who gave out recognition
- To - User who received recognition
- Date - Date recognition was given
- Amount - Amount of recognition earned in your currency
- Hashtags - First hashtag included in the recognition post
- Message - Message shared in recognition post
If you want to download this report to review and share, click on the Export to CSV button to generate a report instantly. 🎉
Bonusly Pro-tip: Downloading to a CSV file will give you much more insight on:
- Specific departments for giver and receiver
- How recognition was given (via web vs. smartphone app)
- Breakdown of the type of bonus (direct, add on, group)
- All hashtags used in a recognition post and how many times each hashtag has been used
If you run into a problematic post you can quickly and easily delete it from this page.
Deleting a post is permanent and irreversible, so you want to make sure this is the action you’d like to take before confirming.
Questions? Send us a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d be happy to help! 🤗