The Analytics Dashboard provides an overview of your team's recent recognition activity and trends, allowing greater visibility and insights specific to your team. 🎉
What types of questions can the Analytics Dashboard answer?
- Who is receiving recognition? How often?
- How is your team connected?
- What type of work is being recognized?
How does the Analytics Dashboard work?
Each section of the Analytics Dashboard provides a snapshot of the data found in the corresponding Analytics reports, but is specifically for your team. The information found in the Analytics Dashboard follows these guidelines: All information is subject to a timeline of the last 30 days, and is limited to the most recent 50 bonuses.
How to use the Analytics Dashboard
The Analytics Dashboard is composed of 5 charts, with data surfaced for your specific team*. *Teams are determined by manager_email, as part of the user management process. Here is what each chart can tell you:
- Participation chart: How many members of the team have received bonuses, and in what timeframe?
- Leaderboard chart: Who are the top five bonus receivers, and how many bonuses have they received?
- Organization Graph chart: Connecting users by lines that represent bonus activity, this graph shows who has been interacting, and how much. (The thicker the line, more activity between two users)
- Bonuses chart: See the breakdown of the bonuses received, given, and how many points given. This chart also breaks down the bonuses received based on company hashtags used.
- Top Words chart: View the trending and most popular words found in bonuses of your team.
Interacting with the Analytics Dashboard
Each of the charts has unique interaction features available to it, as well common actions found for all of them.
Participation: The Participation chart allows you to scroll along the 30 day timeline and see the bonus activity based on: Date and percentage of users who have received bonuses.
Leaderboard: The Leaderboard chart can be read by hovering over the bonus received bars for the top five receivers on your team. The number of bonuses can also be read at the bottom of the chart. Clicking on the user's names will take you to their profile page.
Organization Graph: The Organization Graph chart can be pulled and pushed as needed in order to see the connections clearly. Clicking on the user's names will take you to their profile page.
Bonuses: Hovering over each of the sections of the pie chart in the Bonuses chart will show you the bonus count for each hashtag. These hashtags are also color-coded in the key next to the chart.
Top Words: The Top words chart is not interact-able.
Common actions: All of the charts have the following features in common.
- Clicking on the title of the chart will take you to the corresponding Analytics page to show that data for your entire company.
- Selecting "View more" will also take you to the corresponding Analytics page.
- Selecting the "..." at the top right of the chart will open up a modal requesting user feedback about the feature by giving a 👍 or 👎.
Sharing your feedback: If you have any feedback, please share it with us! By clicking on the "Share your Feedback" button, a modal will pop up allowing you to give written feedback to our team! 🎉
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is data not populating in my Analytics Dashboard?
The Analytics Dashboard utilizes the information provided by your user management in order to populate teams based on the "manager_email". If no manager emails are listed for your users, it is unable to populate.
Have more questions? Reach us at email@example.com