The Organization Graph provides insights into how your company, department, and team are interacting with each other. In this article, we will review the kinds of questions that the Organization Graph will help you answer, as well as how to navigate the Organization Graph to find those answers. 👍
What insights can you discover with the Organization Graph?
In pseudo-real-time, this graph shows you what your workplace connectivity really looks like, and how everyone is interacting. This information will change over time, allowing for the ability to see the impact of company initiatives to increase recognition for users, teams, and company inter-connectedness. 🎉
Insights for the company:
- Are leaders/execs acknowledging their teams?
- Are locations and teams interacting?
- Which departments are the most connected? The least connected? Where is collaboration taking place?
Insights for teams:
- Identify the strong teams & leaders who are most active in recognizing your team.
- Is anyone left out? Incorporate manager coaching to encourage and develop recognition for all team members.
Insights for users:
- Who do you work the most closely with?
- Who are new co-workers you can reach out to?
- Gain insight into how the social structure works, and where your job fits within the organization.
How to read and navigate the Organization Graph
The Organization Graph can be found by going to Analytics > Organization Graph:
If you have a manager association, you will be taken straight to your team's page.
This graph shows your organization's interactions in the last 30 days. The thickness of the lines represents the number of bonuses given between the groups or individuals.
Depending on your company's set up, you can sort and view by department, role, location, etc. In addition to the interactive web, all insights are broken down into a chart as well:
*For larger companies, the interactive graph will not be available, as there is too much data. Only the table will be available.
Do you have feedback you'd like to share? This feature is in Beta, and we'd love to hear from you! Please click "Let us know!" at the bottom of the page to let us know your thoughts, and thank you for sharing! 😄
What happens when department names update or a user makes an internal move? The data that feeds the organization graph is a snapshot of the manager associations and departments that existed when the bonuses were given. The organization graph currently shows the last 30 days of data, so once departments/connections have not existed for 30 days, they will fall off the graph.
Have more questions about the Organization Chart? You can reach us at email@example.com! We'd be happy to help!