It's easy to add contractors to your Bonusly account via the Zenefits integration. Contractors must be added to Zenefits if you want them to appear in Bonusly.
- Log in to Zenefits
- Click 'Contractors'
- Under 'Hire Contractor', fill out the contractor's information. Use their work email address.
- Update additional basic information about the contractor
After you've added the contractor in Zenefits:
- Go to https://bonus.ly/company/imported_users
- If the contractor doesn't yet appear in the list, trigger a fresh import by clicking 'user management integration' and then 'trigger a fresh import of employees from Zenefits'. (It can take several minutes for this sync to happen.)
- Once the contractor appears in the list, you can activate them.
If I add a contractor in Zenefits, do I have to pay them through Zenefits?
No. You can still pay them by whatever method works best for you. Adding a contractor to Zenefits does not obligate you to pay them through Zenefits.
I want to add non-USA contractors, can I do that?
Yes. Leave SSN blank. For address, either leave it blank or enter their international address.
Still need help? Shoot us a message at email@example.com and we'll get you squared away!