You you know employee engagement and culture are important, but are they really a good investment? Will recognition really improve your bottom line? Consider these facts:
- 76 percent of employees are unsatisfied with recognition of their job performance.
- Employees who don’t feel recognized are twice as likely to quit within a year.
- 82 percent of employees think it's better to give someone praise than a gift.
- Recognition increases employee engagement between 14 and 60 percent.
- Employees who feel valued are more present, productive, and innovative.
- Administration and costs are not as cumbersome as you may think.
Try out the Bonusly ROI Calculator to see the impact recognition could have at your company.