The Bonusly integration with Microsoft Teams enables users to interact with Bonusly from the comfort of their daily workflow. With this integration you can view bonuses, as well as achievement and donation announcements, directly in Teams! This article will show you how to integrate and set up your MS Teams integration so you can get bonusing!
Installing the Bonusly App:
- First, make sure you are logged in to Microsoft teams, and select “Teams”:
2. Click on the three dots next to your Team name, and select “Manage team”:
3. Select “Apps” and then choose “Go to store”:
4. In the store you can scroll down or search for “Bonusly”. When you find it, select Bonusly:
5. A pop-up window will appear. Click “Install”:
After the Bonusly app is installed, you’ll be invited to set up the Bot. The Bot will send a private Direct Message chat where you can give a bonus, ask for help, or see what users you can give a bonus to!
You can interact with the bot in any channel, but doing so in the announcement channel will be visible to everyone.
Choosing your MS Teams channel:
Once the integration has been set up inside MS Teams, and the Bonusly Bot is all set to go, it's time to choose what channel you'd like the Bonusly Bot to be live in!
- First, go to Integrations > Microsoft Teams:
2. Then select which channel inside of your MS Teams integration that you want to be the "Announcement Channel". This is where all of the Bonusly activity will appear.
Hit "Save" and that's it! 🎉 The Microsoft Teams integration is all set up and ready to go!
Are you ready to give a bonus? Check out our article "Using the Bonusly + Microsoft Teams Integration" to learn how to give bonuses and chat with the Bonusly Bot!
Questions? Contact us at Support@Bonus.ly! We’d be happy to help!