2. Click on SAML
3. Fill in the following information and click save:
- IdP SSO target URL: This is the Azure AD URL that will process the SAML payload from Bonusly. E.g. https://adfs.yourcompany.com/adfs/ls/
- IdP Issuer: Azure AD Issuer URL, e.g http://adfs.yourcompany.com/adfs/services/trust
- IdP Cert X509 OR Fingerprint: Copy over the X509 Cert or Fingerprint from Azure AD.
5. Add Bonusly information to Azure AD:
- Reply URL: The Consumer URL provided by Bonusly. (The URL is always of the form: https://bonus.ly/saml/APPID/consume)
- Show advanced URL settings: Should be checked
- Sign on URL: The Consumer URL provided by Bonusly.
- Identifier: bonusly
- Relay State: The Consumer URL provided by Bonusly.
6. Save the settings and test them out:
- IdP-initiated authentication should now work.
- SP-initiated authentication can be testing by going to settings, clicking "Show Advanced Settings" and then checking "Restrict to Single Sign On".
Still need help? Shoot us a message at email@example.com and we'll get you squared away!